CILICANTFG Desiccant Pouch
Ensure your product quality is never compromised.
CILICANTFG desiccant pouches has are especially designed for usage in primary packaging of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, diagnostic kits and food products.
It adheres to International quality standard and meets the requirement of U.S. Food and Drug Administration Standards with respect to Type III DMF (Drug Master File).
Hence, it is completely safe for direct food contact in accordance with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requirement of 21 CFR.
- Consists of active desiccants having efficient adsorption property.
- Made of non-dusting, tear and abrasion resistant Tyvek® (FDA Approved) packaging which meets the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requirement of 21 CFR
- Printed by using medical grade ink which is acceptable for direct food contact in accordance with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requirement of 21 CFR
- Meets EC directives for use with food & pharmaceutical products
- Meets ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- Meets EU Regulation 2023/2006
- Meets 21 CFR Section 177.1520
- Meets USP 39<670 auxiliary packaging components
CILICANTFG Desiccant Pouches are available in various Fills
- MOLECULAR SIEVE
- SILICA GEL
- ACTIVATED CARBON
- CUSTOM BLEND
Available in two Forms
- PRE-CUT FORM (0.5g - 500g)*
- STRIP FORM (0.5g - 5g)*